Thursday, January 19, 2017

Image result for so proud



SHOUT OUT TO THE AMAZING KIDS I GET TO SPEND EACH DAY WITH!


Can I just say how proud I am of the students in my class!  I am seeing them show so much determination and perseverance on learning tasks that are really challenging them.  They are working really hard to grow as critical thinkers.  They are not afraid to step outside the box and take on new learning tasks.

These kids show kindness, determination, drive, respect and cooperation on a daily basis!


They make me smile, they make me laugh and most of all they make me truly believe in the power that comes with TRULY BELIEVING THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO!










Determination to the max happening in this classroom with CARD TOWERS for Science.


Great job kiddos!




No comments:

Post a Comment