Monday, October 29, 2012

News for Mrs. Barker

 
 
Dear Parents:
 
 
A letter is coming home with your child today with some important information.
 
 
It is hard for me not to be sad at the moment as my last teaching day will be this Friday (November 2).
 
 
I have had an absolute fabulous time with your child over the last few months.
 
Please know that I will still be doing your child's report card.
 
 
As hard as it is for me to leave...it is now time for me to focus on the arrival of my first child.
 
 
I look forward to popping in throughout the year to see how the kids are doing.  I will definitely bring "baby" by for a visit.
 
Mrs. Brenda Ridder will be taking over teaching for me as of Monday, Nov. 5!
Please come in to meet her at time that works for you.
 
Thanks helping make the first few months of school such a great time!
 
 
Mrs. Barker
 


No comments:

Post a Comment