Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A tribute to a fallen hero!



Corporal Byron Greff



I would like to give a special tribute to a fallen hero who went above and beyond the call of duty. I grew up with Byron Greff in Lacombe during my my grade school years and I can say first hand that he was a truly amazing person with a kind heart. It is no wonder that he joined the venture in Afghanistan to help a struggling area search for peace and harmony. He will be greatly missed by his family, friends and newly born child. His bravery will never be forgotten and he will always be remembered for the hero he is! His memory will live on through the lives of those he touched and those citizens he helped protect. I am so grateful to have known such a wonderful person!


We need to be so thankful for those soldiers who risk their lives to make sure that we can feel safe and free in our homeland. It is their sacrifice and courage that makes it possible for us to have the life we do.


Take time to REMEMBER...we have so much to be thankful for in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment