Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What a start.....



What a great start to the grade three year already! I am so proud of how hard these kids are working. We had an absolute blast in science class today. We did an experiment to see which bubble gum blew the biggest bubbles! Through this experiement we learned all about the steps of the "scientific method" which we will be using a lot throughout the year.


I have to say that it was quite the sight to see kids with bubbles so big that when they popped the gum covered their nose!!


I am so pleased with the effort that all these fabulous kiddos are showing. They are tackling everything I set in front of them with good spirits and smiles.


I truly have the best job in the world. The best part being I get to work with 24 amazing kids each day and inspire them to be the best person they can be.


We are going to have such a fun year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment