Thursday, February 17, 2011

A thank you from Miss. Pickett!

Miss. Pickett would like to thank her wonderful kiddos for being so AMAZING. They have been working so hard with Miss. Pickett being under the weather.
Each child in this class has a heart of gold and is showing so many different ways to express kindness and respect to others. I LOVE SEEING HOW THEY ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO LEND A HELPING HAND!
You kids have so much to be proud of! Your work the the Museum of Canada today was amazing and seeing it all come together nearly brought me to tears because I know how hard each one of you worked on those projects for "Atlantic Canada". The smiles on your faces showed your sense of accomplishment.
So...thank you my litte froggies for being the best kids on the planet! Each day with your lovely souls is AWESOME AND FULL OF LAUGHTER AND SMILES!! THERE IS NO PLACE ON EARTH I WOULD RATHER BE THAN TEACHING YOU SUPERSTARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment