Friday, September 10, 2010

A love for reading!!!


I am so proud to have such a crew of readers this year! Reading is something that I love sharing with the kids. I read to the kids daily and I love hearing them read to me. Nothing beats snuggling up with a good book!
Please take the time to read with your child at home for 15 minutes each night. It is a great way to spend some quality family time and the benefits of reading with your child are endless. Reading offers such a neat way of exploring the world and it can lead to some pretty amazing discussions with your child!
When your child has completed their R.A.H chart please send it in to school so they can collect their "reading scholar dollars" and I will send a new chart home with them. The more they read at home...the more money they earn in their wallets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment