Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bubble Blowers!

Now that was a fun science experiment today!! We learned all about the scientific process through trying to solve the enormous problem of ...WHICH KIND OF BUBBLE GUM WILL BLOW THE BIGGEST BUBBLE?
These kids had an absolute blast trying to blow bubbles of different sizes. And I have to say bubble blowing is much more challenging than it looks! Great learning was happening and it was also funny at the same time because I got to see students laughing as bubble gum covered their noses!
I have to say that I have some top notch bubble blowers in this classroom. I was so pleased to see the kids show their level of scientific understanding about the process of an experiment through smiles and laughter.
Great job crazy kiddos...you are an amazing bunch!


3 comments:

  1. Madeleine absolutely loved today! She had blue gum on her chin to prove it :) Thanks for your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke was so excited to tell me about how you let them have gum and even blow bubbles today. I laughed when he told me he blew a big bubble and it popped all over his face. It is only day 2 and Luke is having so much fun and thinks you are awesome!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an absolute riot watching the kids try to blow bubbles! Good thing they are a lot better at it than I am! I love seeing them learn through smiles and laughter!

    Some of the kids had some pretty large bubbles burst all over their faces! Which I made sure to capture on camera! :)

    I am so glad to hear that the kids are having such a wonderful time! I am so lucky to get to work with such amazing kids each day!

    ReplyDelete