Friday, November 20, 2009

What a Crew!!


Wow! I am so amazed at this bunch of kiddos. They have nailed down rounding to the nearest ten and nearest hundred no problem! They are bunch of "MATH WIZARDS". These kids amaze me each day with their kind hearts, their hard working spirits and their zest for learning!


They are willing to take on any challenge I set in front of them with a smile and they truly try their best at everything!


These crazy monkeys can make me laugh and smile every moment of every day! I love each moment with them! Our classroom is filled with so much happiness! I could not have asked for a better batch of kiddos!


I am so proud of each child, their efforts for the first few months of school have been outstanding! Please celebrate your child's great accomplishments on their report cards because they have done a SPECTACULAR JOB.


Love, Miss. Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment